Also known as Open-Lock, O-Blades, «The Open Ones»
Our newest family member, sawblades with the open fit. The fit was mainly developed for the American market, as machine brands such as STANLEY and DeWalt are very common there. But of course our saw blades with the open fit are also available in Europe. We offer our complete B-Cut assortment with our open fit.
The clamping system of the mentioned manufacturers had beend designed in the manner that you do not need an additional tool to change the saw blades. With the open fit we are probably the only manufacturer of oscillating saw blades covering all interfaces of the machine manufacturers and with one of the best qualities on the market. When you buy saw blades with the beaver you buy the original from the inventor!
With the open-fit you can reach a variety of angles (in 30 ° steps) with your oscillator.
All saw blades that start with a O have our open fit.
Color coding / article number
In order to distinguish our 4 fittings, we introduced a color coding of our saw blades in early 2018, which should make it easier for the dealers and the customers to choose the right fit. The color is reinforced with an icon of each fit.
Furthermore, the article number of our saw blades is chosen so that the fit appears in the article number in the first place. The saw blade type is also lasered on each blade, so that you can still read the article number even after intensive use of the saw blades.
At the moment we are punching the open-fit out of produced M saw blades, therefore one sees on the saw blades still the lasered name which begins with an M.
OSB 032 XXX XXX X
The first 6 characters represent the saw blade type, the remaining 7 characters provide information about the packaging unit. More information on the structure of the article number can be found under the following link to the article number of our saw blades..
The following list gives an overview of the compatibility of our attachment with the machines of various manufacturers::
- V20* Cordless Oscillating Tool
- DeWalt 18V Akku Multi Tool DCS355N, DeWALT MultiTool DWE315KT-QS
- DREMEL MULTI-MAX MM40, DREMEL MULTI-MAX MM20
- Mastercraft 2.5A Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Ridgid Jobmax 12-volt Multi-tool, Ridgid Jobmax 18-volt Multi-tool
- 20V MaxLithium Brushless Sonicrafter, 20V MaxLithium Sonicrafter Oscillating Multi-Tool, Sonicrafter 3.0 Amp Oscillating Multi-Tool, Sonicrafter F30 3.5 Amp Oscillating Multi-Tool, Rockwell Sonicrafter F30 3.5 Amp Oscillating Tool with 30 Accessories and Carry Bag, Sonicrafter F50 4.0 Amp Oscillating Multi-Tool, Sonicrafter F80 4.2 Amp Oscillating Multi-Tool
- R18MT-0, R18MT3-0, RMT300-SA, RMT300-TA
- 300W Stanley FatMax FME650K, 18V Stanley Fatmax FMC710B, 18V Stanley Fatmax mit zweifachem Akku FMC710D2
- RENOMASTER PRO